Thursday, June 16, 2005

What Now?

You ever have that feeling where you think you just might lose your mind, up in here, up in here.
Welcome to my world. How many fucking times do you have to sign a get out of my life agreement before it sticks. I am feeling so pulled in so many directions I may have to scream.
I am tired of being pulled in many directions at once. My writing is my only release and it's getting angry again. No wonder people are intimidated by me, the angry shit I imagine makes me seem quit frightening. And I am sure readers and listeners are glad it's a poem and not a damn gun.


Much lighter note!
I did a television interview today for Connect With Kids Network.
Very cool, we talked or rather I talked about the role writing , poetry and the arts
plays in the lives of our youth. How without creative release, some of these kids get into real trouble. I think I sounded ok, and not like a babbling crackhead. I know my face broke out first thing this morning so I may have looked like a crackhead. I guess we will find out one day soon. I'll let everyone know ( of course) when it airs.

No comments: