Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ahhh

The more I clean my classroom the messier it gets.
My Feng shui whatever it's called and spelled is broken.
I have to make a dent in the mess or I will start school crazy,
no one wants that.
I am working hard to stop cursing and more work needs to be done.
I am also trying to quit smoking, now here we have a slight problem.
I am still fighting this funk and my mood is already kinda......whats the word.......
shitty! So quiting vices may be a bad thing.
Cutting back... yes!
Cold Turkey may end up with me on the news.
Think I finally figured out this tax bullshit.
I went to the Sumit Building today and handed them three years worth of taxes.
I am hopeful they the go in order but if they don't more forms will be in order.
It's all crap!
State is another issue, I have to mail it and I know people who filed a month before the deadline who still don't have their returns. Oh well, just do it!
I think I am supposed to do something tonight, but for the life of me I can not remember what it is. If you know what it is please call me and tell me so I won't be late. I gotta start writing stuff down! My mind is not as sharp as it once was, back in the olden days.
I will probably post again tonight when I remember what it was I forgot that I was supposed to do or after I did it?
My spell check isn't working so work it out!

No comments: