Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ahhhhh!!!!

There is no way I am going to be able to do this. I don't do idle. I have had to give up all my vices at once and then I have to sit on my ass and do what? I am able to be active for about thirty minutes before I get shots of pain, when I get up to an hour I'm going to take my ass back to work.
Okay you know I'm talking shit and I know I'm talking shit but it's all I have right now so let me gloss over my existence with talk of well, shit. Enough of that, realistically, I have an appointment in two weeks and if the doc says I'm healing nicely and he thinks it's okay if I resume normal activity, I'm gassing up the vue, buying a 12 pack, bumming a cigarette( I only want one) ,going out, getting laid ( even if I have to do it myself), and taking my ass back to work.
Okay, it took about thirty minutes to get that out now I have a date with hydrocodone and my couch. Ouch!
I watched Romeo Must Die today. Alliyah was on her was wasn't she. She died the same day that Jekonni died. I think he's in cool company. Been thinking about him a lot lately, and Jikki, and Lorraine. I had my surgery in the same hospital that Lorraine died in and next door to the crematory where both she and Jikki were cremated.
Someone come visit me soon, I have way too much thinking time on my hands.
Until my next vent!

No comments: