Monday, March 14, 2005

Changes

It's been a year solid that I have pursued my poetic dreams and I am happy.
I also really, really, really want to make the Atlanta Slam Team. IF you love me you will come out and support me on April 10th as the four team members will be selected. Out of 13 only 3 are women. Hello, that's wrong. At the very least one of us has to be on the team.

What is the deal with people who try to date new people when they are still in deep with their ex's? Why is it necessary to draw others into their drama? I have had several people approach me wanting to get to know me and just when I let my guard down they bounce back to their ex. Color me confused. It's very tiring this is why I will only focus on those things that don't send mixed messages and makes you want to choke them. Me and my poetry.
I have my first out of town gig this weekend! Antioch here I come! I am so very excited!

No comments: