Sunday, March 27, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!!

What a dreary day!
Rain, rain, and more rain.....
Java Monkey was so empty combination crappy weather and holiday kinda mucked up the works. I have been a writing fiend.....I am so not complaining.
Four new pieces! WooHoo!!!!
I have been very busy this weekend.
My friend Toby had his going away party this weekend. He will return to Germany next week.
And damn!
Tap a keg and they will come,
and they will pass out, and the cops will show up.
All signs of a kick ass party.
Except when the host disappears and passes out in the barn with the goats (don't ask), and wakes the next morning with no recollection of how he got in bed and why he reeks of goat droppings. There's a poem in there somewhere and by damn I will find it!

The final slam at Java Monkey is coming up!!
It should be an awesome event. My only hope is that one of the final four(out of 13) is a woman.
There are only 3 women in the finals.
Come out and support the women!!!!

1 comment:

iconpoet said...

Dare I even ask about the goat?