Monday, November 07, 2005

Creativity is Dead!

Why is it that random assholes feel the need,
no the urge,
no the desire
to sing Bob Marley tunes when they pass me on the street?
Is that the best they can do?
Should I slap them silly or shake them senseless?
It kills me when this happens and believe and it or not it happens mostly in MALLs ( Many Assholes Lavishly Lurking, I hate malls) and in Little 5 Points!
The first doesn't surprise me and it's mostly Yuppies trying to pass.
Maybe they think they're making a cultural connection, or I should be honored that they even know who Marley, or Tosh are? Or should I be offended that they have nothing new to offer, or that they in their ignorance may be implying that they think I am a Rasta?
I am not a Rasta.
I'm lazy.
There is a difference.
I love the idea of hair, for I feel it can be very alluring and sexy as hell even on a head that's not dreaded.
I however hate the idea of perming,
curling,
processing,
styling,
frizzing,
for sitting under dryers,
crimpers,
and all other forms of torture that are and is hair related.
The idea of wash and go appeals to me.
I wash it, I get on with my fucking life.
I don't have to be spritzed or gelled, which if you think about it, if someone walked up to you and said,"Hey baby, can I spritz you?' You'd probably beat him or her within an inch of their lives, that is unless you are into being spritzed or gelled....ehew.
I have almost finished moving, and let me tell you, I don't ever want to do this shit again!
I love my new how and will have a Liberation New Lease on Life party as soon as it is possible.
I haven't written anything in so long I can't wait till I can, cause I have a lot of shit to say.
I am going to try to slam tonight which could be comical, sense I am exhausted and sleep deprived, who knows what will come out of my mouth.
Back to the random raggae tuners.
Instead of sing raggae song when you see me try simply saying," Hey, or what' up." Then maybe I won't sneer and use my Voodoo powers to shrink you genitals, or make hair grow from strange places.........Just kidding so don't feel compelled to sing bayou tunes either.
"Hi" works!

No comments: