Sunday, November 13, 2005

So Tired

Another fabulous week of moving!
I am exhausted.
Between the burned foot and the swollen jaw(toothache) I am done.
I have managed however to get almost all of it done. Two rooms to go. My office, a very scary and insane place, looks like Katrina, Wilma and Rita went through, had a party, drank all my liquor, then threw up on my floor. And we all know, them bitches are crazy!!
Another week of moving and teaching and no poetry.
I so wanted to slam tonight.
My jaw hurts so much that performing any poetry with the letters a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,I,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,y,z in it hurts.
I can however pronounce x.
As in X-husband.
So I am slowly reclaiming myself and my inner whore has calmed considerably as I don't have the urge to meet someone. It wouldn't matter if I were interested in someone I have heard that I am undate able. I may be undateable but I can put fucking IKEA furniture together. It's good that I am in this place. I have a tendancy to dote on partners.
I'd end up spending all my money quite possibly on someone who can't grasp the me I am now.
I'd still like a playmate or something someone to go to movies with snuggle and have incredible occasional sex with....Did I mention I bought a new mattress. And baby it ain't no saltine, it's a motherfucking RITZ. Like sleeping in butter all pillowy soft......I've never spent a mortgage payment on a mattress but you know what I'm fucking worth it and if I want it I get it.
That's my new motto.
Whatever the fuck I want,
you'd better fucking give it to me,
or get the fuck out of my way
so I can get it my Fucking self!!
Much to long to put on a T-shirt but I think you get the point.
I am hopeful that by next week I am more or less settled.
Then I will be out and about.
I love my house.
It makes me want to stay inside and chill.
I do miss my friends, though.
Hopefully I'll be up to snuff, no more aching and pain.
C U all soon!! That is if you live in Atlanta and just happen to know me and are where I am when I am there.

No comments: