Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Random Stuff

hey there,
I am so friggin tired.
Got so much shit to do and I am experiencing a serious poetry withdrawl accompanied by IKEA addiction. That store is so full of all the stuff I need, it's consumer crack.
I HAVEN'T DONE AN OPEN MIC IN THREE WEEKS!!!
It's enough to drive a soul to shop at IKEA.
I seem to be in a rut.
But IKEA will set me free!!!
I am moving this week end. Sweet, but it sucks. I hate moving. It takes forever and at the same time never gets done on some level.
Gotta go move more shit and build my new IKEA building sets.
see ya

2 comments:

Bear said...

Ahhh, Ikea. What is it with that place? You know that whenever you go, it will be packed solidly, but it's just sooo good. I have quite a bit of Ikea furniture, and honestly, it's all good.

Collin said...

Ah, yes, the cult of IKEA snags another victim...

We miss you on the circuit, honey. I'll be gone for a week or so myself. Off to London.

Love ya.

:)