Friday, April 08, 2005

Count Down to Slam

I have become obsessed.
It's like the time when I was in highschool when this
white girl told me there was no way I could be a
cheerleader. I had no desire to be a cheerleader, but because
that knucklehead said I couldn't I became cheerleader from hell
just so I could make the team become captain and kick her ass off.

Which I did, don't fuck with me.
The whole process took about two months.

I wonder if she learned her lesson.
Probably not.

The maiden voyage of the grill went well.
We were not however able to set up the kiddie pool. Z-man was very
upset by this. Next week I'll set it up and he can take a dip after school.
This spring break has gone by so fast that I want a do over.
It's not right. I think the time change should happen after spring break
to give us the illusion that we have more time.

Last night the poetry at Charis was incredible. I heard a lot of new poets that I'd never heard before. Sunday night will be awesome. I do realize that it is entirely possible that an all
male team could represent Georgia but let's all do our part to make sure that little nightmare doesn't happen. I learned my shit and I will do my best. I will go regardless, but it would be awesome to compete just cause I've never done it before, and it would be the perfect addition to my pre-mid life crises.

No comments: