Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Business of Words

I have had a very exciting summer! I have had all kinds of firsts.
And today I added another. This afternoon I met with Collin Kelley, who interviewed me for his internet radio show. Alice was interviewed as well and they will be available at the following times.
Leisure Talk Radio
The Business of Words
Theresa: Aug. 9 - Aug. 20 every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10, 2 and 6 p.m. and a.m.
Alice: Aug. 23 - Sept. 4. Same days and times as above.
Check it out!!!!

Last night I finally had my 40th birthday celebration.
Not a big gathering but a very cool one.
About 10 of us including Malika and Dion!
And yes naked in the hot tub did happen those of you who missed it.....
I'd like to say too bad you missed an opportunity, but we all know that if there is a chance for me to get naked in a hot tub.... Well, color me naked!
I leave next week for New Mexico, I have no idea how or what to pack.
My next party hopefully will happen soon, and involve fire.

No comments: