Saturday, April 09, 2011

8/30 Waxing and Waning

8/30 Waxing and Waning

jogger dude
your girl
she’s cute
but
her virtue is not
at risk
I just drive in my car
the world blurs around me
the light turns red
I stop
sometimes I look
through the window
see the world on the other side
of the glass
I wasn’t looking
for
your girl
she was just there
wearing shorts
from the eighties
pink
pretty
bending
mooning me
and the world around her
I like the moon
so
I gazed
it wasn’t a full moon
so my eyes didn’t linger
you checked out the view
much as I did
saw it as something to covet
not share
whispered in her ear
made her blush
and turn away
when she turned back
her eyes met mine
she blushed some more
I smiled
waved my appreciation
you glared
I guess you thought it was scary
Intimidating
you sure showed me
the light turned green
I go
notice my eyes
weren’t the only ones
watching
the others
they seemed disappointed
me
I
was
good

No comments: