Sunday, May 01, 2005

I Did it!!

I finally did it! I have taken my first erotic photo shoot.
Not thinking of myself as a sexy motherfucker (as Prince would say), but
they look okay. Lot's of hair. That may actually be the only sexy trait I have.
And I have lots, and lots, and lots of hair.
I got more naked than I thought I would too.
Oh, well... You only live once, twice if you're Egyptian!
I can not believe how nervous and shy I felt.
My friends know how incredibly shy I am.
I barely speak above a whisper.
I don't swear, I don't drink, I don't smoke.
Goddammit, where's my bottle opener and ashtray!
No, seriously, I was so shy.... I am so shy.
More nakedness than intended, very tastefully done.
He took over 100 photos. Dang!!

1 comment:

shamanic said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see them. Or, whichever of them you're willing to show people. You know...