Monday, June 27, 2005

OKAY NOW I'M PISSED

I know I have been known to man-bash from time to time.
I am hopeful that the men in my life who I consider to be friends,
have intergrity and are honest beings, know this is not directed at them.
So they really don't have to continue to read this, 'cause I'm 'bout to go the fuck off!!!

How is it that you can share a chunk of your life,
with someone and not notice that they are an incredibly large
ASSHOLE!?
How is it possible to live with someone and not see the body snatcher when they come,
and take away the person you thought you knew
and turned them into an incredibly large Asshole.?
Has anybody heard of Quikstar?
It's Amway cyber crack style.
MY CHILDREN'S daddy is a part of this pyramid scheme for the stupid.
He expected me to spend twice sometimes three times as much for food,
clothing and furniture and make my puchases from the cyber crack joint, telling me that we would get the money back, and be financially free in a year or two.
Not understanding that the only money you get back is a small portion of the amout you over-paid, after those assholes on the top of the pyramid get theirs!
It's been five years, and all he is free to do is kiss my Ass!
He can't, sorry, won't pay child support because there is no paper trail.
He expected me to trail my paper dollars behind this get rich quick pyramid scheme,
but he can't do the same for his own children.
This Asshole is supposed to pay for the kids insurance.
He won't because there will be no paper trail.
He has held up the process that would create a paper trail for more than a year.
To the insurance dilemma he gives this advice,
"They should try not to get sick or anything for a couple months."
What the fuck, exactly does that mean!
Help a sister out because I don't speak Asshole as a second language.
It confuses me how someone who seemed smart,
can turn into an incredibly large, stupid, dumb fuck, Asshole.
I mean do they give special classes?
Is it some secret organization?
Is there a cure for Assholism?!!!
Cause dude needs some help.

A support group maybe?
While he changed and made the leap to Asshole extrodinaire.
I have changed into that crazy bitch who will run over your ass repeatedly with her car!
I know it's outburst like this that make me seem scary and intimidating.
No worries, you are completely safe, as long as you are not a man who is an incredibly large, stupid, ASSHOLE! Then you should be scared!

Sadly, if my son starts to show symptoms of oncoming assaholic behavior,
he may have to be put down.
I will dedicate my life, my love and my good sense, to make sure that the Z-Man, does not contract a fatal case of Assholism!
May the force be with me,
before this Asshole forces me to get Bitchy.
Oh wait,
damn!

4 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

Might I suggest some wisdom imparted by Dora Lee Rhodes (as portrayed by Dolly Parton) in "9 to 5":

"I say we hire a couple of wranglers to go over there and kick the shit out of him."

Cindy Lou Whoo said...

he is so lucky i'm broke. i i wasn't he could consider himself wrangled!!

nolapoet said...

It happens with women, too, believe me...

And you can substitute religious fervor for pyramid marketing anytime. I have no patience for those who won't put proper shoes on their kids' feet but somehow find ways to donate lots of money to The Faith.

Steve said...

Read the free online book "Merchants of Deception." It chronicles an emerald level Amway/Quixtar distributor that was ruined financially and psychologically by the Amway system. He tells how he came to realize what a farce Amway is and how to help others.

http://www.merchantsofdeception.com/

Also for support, get on the author's email list or try the Pyramid Scheme Alert.

http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/