Sunday, June 12, 2005

Well, Well, Well

Okay, enough already! How intimidating can I be?
I'm going to let it go in a minute, maybe. I'm sure my harping on it
only further intimidates you. Done.

I am getting a weird kinda restless.
I feel like there is something else I am supposed to do.
Things are going well, but something is missing.
It's like I'm disconnected but plugged in. I'm wearing myself out.
Moving, moving, moving, like if I'm not doing something I'll forget what I'm supposed to be doing. Which is what? Feel my pain.

Well, enough of that!
I've got to get back in my own head.

Java Monkey was great tonight.
Kemi Bennings, very cool.
Lots of new readers and great words.
Next week the Java Monkey Anthology will be released and the readers will be from the anthology. Should be very cool.

No comments: