Sunday, April 21, 2013

18/ 30 Play




its about the way we fit
the hip and swagger sway of it
the you and me later
call me baby
if we can think of it
it can be done
should be done and
we should do it on a train
we should do it in the rain,
storms are best
skip a bus down town play
secret stranger baby
pick me up in a dive dyke bar
dance dirty with me out loud
shake and shimmy
fuck me senseless
one night stand
in the car baby
the way we play
keeps us honest
keeps us charged
pushing boundaries
binds us ribbon
hold me like a secret
on the tip of you thoughts
hold me in your mouth
and we will create the kind
of memories that magic
is made of baby
it should always be this way
it should always be this open honest
play date dating with you and me
understanding
until you don't
until you heard another woman
laugh in the key of your smile
until you started assuming the worst
stopped telling me your truths
turned trust into dis
you stopped playing with me baby
i felt your attraction slip
when you thought my focus
wasn't focused on you
mistook my busy for misadventure
when you forgot about the way we fit
the hip and swagger sway of it
the you and me later
call me baby
you don't call me baby
no more

No comments: