Sunday, April 21, 2013

19/30 Construction Site



I walls
I protected
I walls protected
I heartbeat
I heartbreak
You beautiful
You wrecking ball
You beautiful wrecking ball
break
I white flag surrender
You beautiful destruction
I destroyed beautifully
You are if it's too good to be true then it's a lie
You are a lie
I am telling the truth
You are don't believe
I am reach
You are out of reach
You are pull away
I am hurt like broken notes
I am songs we never sing anymore
I am tooth ache
You are remember in reverse
You are reverse
you are forget the me you chose
You are locking me in closets
I've escaped from once before
You are hide the key
You magician poof change for me you wave wands

You are accuse me of not letting you in
not letting you see the real me
not letting you squeeze till it hurts
You are trying to earthquake me
You earthquake me
I am ornament
shiny hung on branches
I am telling you everything
You are ultimatums and balled up fist
I am bulls eye
I am you hurt me
I am remember
I am mason
I am remember I am mason
I am building the walls up again
I am been hurt one too many
You are walk away
You are like the others who walked away
You are me looking at your back
I am walls
I am protected
I am walls protected
I heartbeat
I heartbreak
You beautiful
Your wrecking ball
You beautiful wrecking ball
break
I am white flag surrender

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn...this one is excellent. Walls, wrecking balls, and white flags. ..an exquisite alliterative agony.