Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mashed Potatoes

Today is my mom's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope she goes out and do something fun.
Wish I could go out and do something fun.
Wish I could go out, I don't even have to have fun!!!

Today will be an arts and crafts hell day.
I will make at least 10 books and possibly do some painting.
It's tricky though, using oils on my couch with this carpet ,
oil paint stains really bad.
I can't find my acrylics, oh well, the artistic blues.
I had yummy mashed potatoes last night.
My buddy Melissa came through.
Comfort food extrodinaire!
other comfort foods are
mac and cheese
nacho's
chocolate in any form
cookies in any flavor
there are many others
but I have made myself hungry and have to go have a chocolate chip cookie with mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese on it!
Yum !!!!!

No comments: