Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ok, What's Going On!

It is 4:33am and again I can't sleep. What is going on?
I am very tired but my body will not shut down.
I am already dealing with the fact that I have missing pieces,
and I am in arts and crafts hell,
and I am stuck in the house,
and Sally has taken my coat,
and the fat free cream cheese people are stalking me,
to add insomnia, well that's just wrong.
I will surely go mad, and probably sooner than I've planned.
Send sleepy vibes my way please...
I'm begging.
AND IF THE WHOLE INSOMNIA THING IS A PLOY BY THE FAT FREE CREAM CHEESE PEOPLE TO MAKE ME BREAK DOWN AND HAVE A SNACK OF RITZ CRACKERS AND CREAM CHEESE SETTLING FOR THE FAT FREE CRAP CAUSE THAT'S ALL PEOPLE KEEP BUYING ME HOPING THAT I'LL DEVELOP A TASTE FOR YOUR FAT FREE CRAP, WELL I'M WIDE AWAKE AT 4:42 AM TO TELL YOU THAT I AM ON TO YOU AND IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

1 comment:

Friend of T said...

hey, i sure as fuck hope you can come out tonight and sit with us. how are you doing? fat free cream cheese is tasteless.i can tolerate fat free other things, but NOT CREAM CHEESE!!