Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ok, What's Going On!

It is 4:33am and again I can't sleep. What is going on?
I am very tired but my body will not shut down.
I am already dealing with the fact that I have missing pieces,
and I am in arts and crafts hell,
and I am stuck in the house,
and Sally has taken my coat,
and the fat free cream cheese people are stalking me,
to add insomnia, well that's just wrong.
I will surely go mad, and probably sooner than I've planned.
Send sleepy vibes my way please...
I'm begging.
AND IF THE WHOLE INSOMNIA THING IS A PLOY BY THE FAT FREE CREAM CHEESE PEOPLE TO MAKE ME BREAK DOWN AND HAVE A SNACK OF RITZ CRACKERS AND CREAM CHEESE SETTLING FOR THE FAT FREE CRAP CAUSE THAT'S ALL PEOPLE KEEP BUYING ME HOPING THAT I'LL DEVELOP A TASTE FOR YOUR FAT FREE CRAP, WELL I'M WIDE AWAKE AT 4:42 AM TO TELL YOU THAT I AM ON TO YOU AND IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

No comments: